Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Thank You for a Great ECCC!

After a couple busy weeks it's finally time for my wrap-up post about Emerald City Comicon 2015.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by our table this year! You helped make ECCC 2015 one of our best yet! We're looking forward to hearing if our application for next year is approved. If so, we'll be back. And next year it's a four-day convention. (Just don't get too big and become another SDCC...)

We were steadily busy so we only took maybe two or three photos the entire con. Because I was preoccupied at my table and Vinod was someplace else, I couldn't get this guy's photo when I caught a glimpse of him walking by. (Hmmm...maybe I should've yelled "Kaneda" real loud?) His costume was my favorite of the show:


Kaneda cosplay photo "borrowed" from ECCC's Facebook page.

Here are a few sketches I did during the convention. I would have liked to do more, but I was trying to conserve energy for the project I needed to work on after the con every night.








Thanks again for coming to see us! Hope to see you next year!

No comments: