Monday, April 25, 2016

Emerald City Comicon 2016 – Thank You!

My ECCC 2016 setup, now including framed original artwork!
Another Emerald City Comicon has flown by. Thanks to everyone who stopped by my table to check out my latest work or simply to say "hello!" I shared some of the sketches I did during the convention on my Instagram account. If you're interested in seeing them, please click that link to head over there, and if you like what you see please follow me! I will continue to update Fabled Earth, especially if I'm making a longer blog post, but for quick posts and images I'll be using my Instagram account more frequently. Thanks for reading, and thank you for supporting my work!

(And thanks for ignoring those cardboard boxes behind me. You're ignoring them, aren't you?)

No comments: