Friday, March 20, 2015

Emerald City Comicon 2015 Next Weekend!


Emerald City Comicon 2015 starts next Friday, March 27th! Already! (I'm not ready for it to be the end of March yet...)

Vinod and I will be sitting at booth T-09 in Artist Alley, close to where we were seated last year. Artist Alley is in the Exhibit Hall on level 4 of the Washington State Convention Center. We'll be in the back section of the Hall accessible through the sky bridge. Please see the map below:

Click to embiggen!

Don't forget there is a nice ECCC app that has an easy-to-use map to help you find the guests and exhibitors (and droids) you're looking for.

Sadly, I still don't have a new sketchbook (I apologize to all of you who have been asking), but one is in the works and should be available in time for Gen Con this summer! For ECCC I'll have most of my usual product available: copies of The Explorer's Guide to Drawing Fantasy Creatures, posters, prints, note cards and sketchbooks. This may be your last chance to get a copy of my third sketchbook, Journey. I don't have many left and will not be printing more. I also usually bring a selection of original paintings for sale. They may not fit on the table, so if you're interested in seeing what's available please don't hesitate to ask.

In other convention news, we can finally take credit cards this year and will be taking payments using Square. We're also quite happy to take cash which is nice for us because it doesn't involve a fee.

Emerald City Comicon will take place at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle from Friday, March 27th through Sunday, March 29th. More information about the show is available at the Emerald City Comicon website. Hope to see you there!

No comments: