Saturday, November 17, 2012

Make Your Holidays Cuter!

Shameless self-promotion alert!

The holidays are fast approaching! Looking for cute greeting cards to send the family? I've got your answer...

...right here!

These holiday greeting cards featuring a Pancake Glider from The Explorer's Guide to Drawing Fantasy Creatures are available as single cards or packs of ten or twenty at my Etsy shop, Fabled Earth Art. And, if you don't mind waiting 'till almost the last minute, they'll be on sale for 20% off starting Friday, November 23rd through Monday November 26th!

If you're looking to do some easy online holiday shopping, I also offer prints, blank note cards, sketchbooks, and original art at Fabled Earth Art, and signed copies of The Explorer's Guide to Drawing Fantasy Creatures and my volume three sketchbook Journey are available to purchase through my website.


No comments: